Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Signing Off
Well, they found housing for us. I'm not going to go into too much detail today, because I want to save my ranting for a time when I can do the subject justice. Suffice it to say that we've been assigned (rather forced into) an on-post stairwell apartment. We're moving in tomorrow, and there is no internet set up, so I'm signing off for the next little while. (Hopefully it won't be too along until we are internet ready - I'm such an internet junkie this is going to be a real hardship!) So, I hope you all have a great week. I'll miss our world wide web interactions....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oooh, on post, stairwell? Emma, sounds like a big adventure...and are you sharing a washer & dryer too? Can't wait to hear the juicy details.
Waiting on the edge of my seat,
Leigh
oh no! I hope you can get out into the real world at some point!
I'm so sorry. I hope you have super awesome neighbors to make up for it. And I hope your internet is back on really really soon!
Hey guys!!! Glad to see you made it to Germany safely. Hang in there!!! I really hope things start working out for you all! Check out our blog. Ben and I found out about 3 weeks ago that we're having TWINS!!!! Yes, definite shocker!! But we're excited! Hope all is well!!!
Shari Davis
Holy crud! What a freakin' raw deal! I hope you're online soon. It is rather fun peering into your daily life.
Sorry about your disappointments in Germany. Also, Hannah told me what jerks the people are that bought your house. I'm thinking about going toilet papering. I totally know where they live.
Post a Comment