Well, I'm making good on a promise here, and I've started a blog. It's something I never really intended to do (start a blog - not keep a promise!) but our recent move to Germany was the death knell to my lack of ambition, so here I am! This post is going to be short - mostly because it's late and I CAN'T stay up until 2 again or I'll never really get over the jet-lag. We had a very, very, very long trip here (it was spread out over 2 days) and the kids were fantastic. We had a few adventures along the way (let's just say I'm never staying in a Hilton again!!!) but we arrived unscathed and happy. So, here we are, connected to the internet and ready to blog. We are still without our vehicle (apparently it's in Germany SOMEWHERE waiting for a truck to fill up so it can be delivered here) and the bus we can catch on post only takes us to US army installations, so unfortunately, we haven't done too much exploring yet. As soon as we do, however, the pictures will start coming and then you'll be begging me to shut up. I don't speak German yet, so I'm sure the spelling's wrong, but I've got to end this post somehow....
Auf Wiedersehen!!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment