Wednesday, October 6, 2010

World Travelers

So.  Much has happened.  I guess you could also say that so much has happened.  Read into it what you will.  In any case, I’m irreparably behind.  Today the topic of my blog is two world travelers I know.  They are 5 and 8 years old.  Here they are in various locations across Europe…

In Italica (near Seville) with a feline friend…

                               IMG_9661

A gladiator in Italica’s impressive Colosseum…

                              IMG_9675

A gladiatress (?)

                               IMG_9676

In cat heaven in Nerja, Spain…

                              IMG_9761

On the beach in Nerja…

                                                         IMG_9778

Playing at another beach near Nerja…

                             IMG_9804

Visiting a Spanish hilltop town near Nerja…

                              IMG_9846

At the Alhambra…

                                                    IMG_9871

Rescuing donkeys in Nerja…

                              IMG_9954

In front of Mont St. Michel in Normandy, France…

                                                      P5200727

On the D-Day beaches in Normandy…

                                                    IMG_0047

At a German bunker in Normandie…

                             IMG_0058

At the American Cemetery in St. James, France…

                            IMG_0085

And that’s it for tonight.  I’ve really wanted to blog more.  I’m trying to figure out a new approach.  Hopefully I’ll be back soon!

6 comments:

Jenna Harris said...

Loved it! Two of the most adorable travelers in the world.

Chrystapooh said...

Have you tried Windows Live Writer? It makes blogging (especially the picture part) much easier. Totally free for download and totally user-friendly. I'm one to talk since I blog in random spurts, but I thought I'd share.

The kids look so much older! I'm so glad you're having fun over there...

Jonathan and Rachel said...

That's for sure some world traveling! Naomi looks so "grown up" in the donkey picture! Your kids are always so cute!

Jay and Sherrie said...

I am SO ready to go back to Europe. Looks like you are enjoying it to the fullest with two of the cutest world travelers I have ever seen.

mom said...

Hurray!!! Pictures! I loved the cats and the donkeys. Playing on the beach looks so fun. Spain is a great place, isn't it? It's a lot less self consciously chic than Italy. (In other words, you can be a slob like me and fit in.) Love you! Can't wait for more! MOm.

Rach said...

Your kids are amazingly cute. I love the pictures. It's great to get a photo recap of your vacations!