Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Bone…

Okay, I didn’t have time to do a lengthy post today, but I PROMISED my mom some pictures of the kids, so…..

I’m throwing you a bone.

I may try to insert some commentary tomorrow.  Maybe.  No promises.

These pictures are from our ski/sledding trip to Garmisch.  I wish that we had had time to do more skiing this winter, but real life intervened. 

Enjoy!

            IMG_9196_2      P1140881

            P1140883      P1140891

        P1140882      P1140884_2                      

                                            P1140890

                   P1140885

P1150899       P1150900_2

                                P1160914

                        IMG_9217 

IMG_9224 IMG_9225 

                                   IMG_9233  

                                                  IMG_9235

6 comments:

mom said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

grandpa

Rach said...

I love all of the pictures, but I have to say my favorite one is Naomi in the helmet and boots and jammies. Super cute. And Emma, you look tres chic in your skiing outfit.

Em said...

Ian- Congrats on losing another tooth buddy!

This looks like a genuinely good time. And those are some pretty darn cool sleds!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

It's so fun to ski/sled even if it is just for a bit!! Love LOVE the pictures of the kids together ... AWESOME!

Jenna Harris said...

I love the pic of the four of you on the sled, although Ben looks likes he's "too cool" with his shades on.

Julie and Carlos said...

pictures are worth a thousand words! Those were great!