Saturday, March 28, 2009

An Arrival

The Wii Fit has landed....I repeat, the Wii Fit has landed. My faith in the United States Postal system is (somewhat) restored. Signing off.

Oh, and just to let you know, I'll be doing some pretty heavy duty blogging in the next couple of days. Keep your eyes peeled! (Whatever that means.)

5 comments:

Tigerlily said...

YEAH!!! I'm still jealous! It looks like so much fun! ENJOY!!! Let us know what you think of it!

Rach said...

Congrats on the arrival of the Wii Fit! I want to hear how you like it. We're on the fence right now.

luce said...

i just saw your comment on our blogg we are well and enjoying our time here but wish we would have gotten germany like you.

Phillips Flips said...

Woohoo! Matt surprised me and got us a "family" Wii Fit for Christmas. I had no desire for one, but have to admit it's pretty cool. Not a jog in the fresh air, but definitely cool. I just caught up on your blog and the London trip looked awesome!

Jenna Harris said...

I'm so glad that your Wii Fit came. We got ours last summer and I LOVE it.