Here, as promised, are some pictures of Naomi in her ballet clothes. Because I have had a hard time finding someone here to photograph our kids, I have been messing around with my camera and with photoshop. I'm still not sure on the B&W conversions. I think it will take a lot more practice. So, those of you who are really good at this, DON'T LAUGH. You know who you are.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I'm so amazed by what a little girl she is. No more a baby, and so quickly too.
ADORABLE! I'm so glad you took them ... and I can't believe she is getting so big! I think the pictures turned out GREAT! Missing our music classes ... Rachel and Benjamin (and Jonathan!)
I think they are amazing. She is a beautiful girl.
I think the pictures turned out awesome! You got some super cute pictures of Naomi! Good to see more stuff on your blog, we miss you guys! Hope things are going better!
We miss Naomi! She makes such a cute ballerina. Great pictures too. It beats all our little snap shots.
She is adorable! She's loosing her little girl look and starting to look more grown up.
Oh! She is gorgeous!! You get all the credit for that--she looks so much like you.
I love that your kids are giants. What's weird for me, is that my first 3 were giants, too. Or at least larger than average. Nathan was the most humongous. And then I had my 4th and we totally reversed the trend. Beck is positively "fun-sized" compared to Nate. :)
You did a great job! I love the lighting from the window.. really neat pictures.. I always like my kids better with full color instead of black and white.. but Naomi is great either way! Nice jOb!
Oh my, those are cute. What a cute little dancer! And the pictures are really nice. She is growing up so fast!
She is so beautiful. You captured some super cute pics. I really love the goofy face.
Hi Emma! I found your blog through Rachel. It is fun to see your little family. What an adventure living in Germany. Wow!
It was fun (and very random) to run into you guys at the top of the Zugspitze yesterday! We saw your aunt and uncle tonight and they laughed at that. I guess it's a small world after all. I love the ballet pics of Naomi! She is such a cutie.
phillips-flips.blogspot.com
Oooh, she is my favorite ballerina ever. I need her to be mine ... think she'll marry Noah someday?
OK you know that I have a soft spot in my heart for little ballerina's - mostly because I never grew out of that phase. She looks adorable and the B&W pictures look great!
What a beautiful ballerina! And what a good eye for photography Emma--nice job!
I'm so glad you found our blog and that you left a comment. : ) I look forward to keeping in touch through our blogs.
Post a Comment